MEWP Safety Harness and Lanyard Set
The choice of IPAF professionals
This complete harness safety kit from Kingfisher Access combines a harness and a restraint lanyard in a useful rucksack with storage pockets. The rucksack provides protection for the system when not in use prolonging its useful life.
Designed to give maximum protection against vertical ejection from boom-type hydraulic work platforms, Kingfisher's MEWP harness and lanyard set includes:
- Full Body Harness (CE Marked, BS/EN361)
- Adjustable Restraint Lanyard (CE Marked, BS/EN354)
- Useful rucksack with storage pockets.
- Detailed Product Information Booklet
- Certificates of Conformity
- Inspection Record Card
- Rip stitch indicators warn you if the harness has been subjected to a fall
- Water repellent webbing resists staining and contamination from oil and grease
- Front (Sternal), and back (Dorsal) d-rings let you choose where to attach your lanyard
- Lightweight, fully adjustable, with shoulder and leg adjustment for optimum comfort and safety
- Parking loop, provides secure and safe anchor for lanyard when not in use.
The combination of a full body harness and an adjustable restraint lanyard is recommended by IPAF for use in boom-type mobile elevating work platforms
- The lanyard is manufactured from webbing rated to 40kn giving greater strength compared to other systems.
- Quick and easy slide-buckle adjustment for optimum comfort and safety.
- Superior self-locking steel twist-lock karabiner is extremely safe as it takes user intervention out by locking automatically.
- Twin web tidies for securing excess length webbing and locking adjustment once fitted.
- please contact us to discuss your requirements
(Excluding VAT at 20%)