Fire Marshal Training
FIRE MARSHAL TRAINING
Fire Marshal Training course:
Duration: Half Day
Start Time: 8am
No Experience Required:
The course is open to all, there is no previous experience needed.
Course Content Includes:
- combustion principles
- how fire and toxic fumes spread
- introduction to fire legislation
- fire risk assessment
- emergency plan
- fire exit and fire safety signage
- role of a fire marshal in the event of a fire alarm
- moving through smoke-filled areas
- safely conducting an area/floor check
- assembly points and roll calls.
Use of fire-fighting equipment:
- fire extinguishers*
- fire blanket.
Delegates will receive advice and training, covering the full roles and responsibilities of a designated Fire marshal in the workplace.
They will also learn basic fire safety procedures in the workplace and how to ensure your organisation is compliant with the law.
It is a legal requirement to ensure you have an adequate number of staff trained to handle the safe and successful evacuation in the case of a fire at your place of work.
Fire Marshal courses can be delivered at your venue or at ours