IOSH Managing Safely - 4 Day Training Course
This course is designed to help team leaders, supervisors, managers and heads of department effectively manage their teams' health and safety. It will provide managers, supervisors etc. with the key skills and knowledge to manage the key health and safety elements of their workplace.
It is an interactive course that combines practical implementations. The assessment takes the form of a practical risk assessment of the candidate’s work place and written exam.
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
Because this course focuses on best practice rather than legislation, it's suitable for candidates from around the world, and not just those from the UK. Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
Call 0333 666 1881 for more details
Also available is;
IOSH Working Safely - One Day Course
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding of health and safety.
The training course consists of five interactive modules:-
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment