Career Opportunities at Kingfisher Access
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified IPAF/PASMA Instructor to join our growing team of friendly and enthusiastic powered access professionals within our IPAF approved dedicated training centre.
Applicants will need to possess excellent communication skills as well as demonstrable practical experience to ensure that our delegates receive the highest standards of training and customer experience.
About the Role:
- Delivering training to required conformance standards (IPAF, PASMA, etc)
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all delegates participating in training
- Undertaking and ensuring that all relevant administration and record keeping is correctly maintained and submitted in a timely fashion
- Maintaining and complying with our accredited standards and assisting with associated audits
- Preparation of training areas (both indoors and outdoors)
- IPAF & PASMA Instructor Licence
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Patient and empathetic delivery style to ensure successful delegate outcomes
- Enthusiastic, organised, self-motivated, and diligent time management approach
- Full driving licence and own transport
We will also consider potential part-time / freelance candidates (minimum 2 days per week)
Freelance Instructors wanted
We are always looking to expand our range of courses, if you feel you could add to our portfolio by presenting your own courses
we are happy to have a conversation, we have training rooms and practical areas available.
Why not call for a chat 0333 666 1881