Career Opportunities at Kingfisher Access
Instructor - Hornchurch Area
- We require an additional instructor, qualified and experienced in the delivery of both IPAF and PASMA training to the highest standard, and able to add value to our rapidly growing and innovative business.
- Applicants must be of a mature personality, enthusiastic, presentable and hard working with good customer liaison skills and able to work on their own initiative as well as within a team. Successful applicants must be computer literate with a clean driving licence.
- Ideal candidates will have a background within the Access industry and ideally experienced in use and instruction of Harnesses
- Although you will be based at our key Hornchurch training centre, you will also be expected to have the flexibility to deliver courses at our customers' premises, and at other KINGFISHER Access training centres as required.
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package with the opportunity for continued professional development is on offer...
Contact us with your CV by clicking this link or for an informal chat or further information call Mandy Reid on 0333 666 1881
We are always looking to expand our range of courses, if you feel you could add to our portfolio by presenting your own courses
we are happy to have a conversation, we have training rooms and practical areas available.
Why not call for a chat 0333 666 1881