Effective and Proven Confined Space Training Courses
Every year, a multitude of people are seriously injured, or even killed, due to working in confined spaces; simply because they do not have the correct safety equipment, are poorly trained or are unaware of the dangers.
Our Confined Space Training courses are designed to introduce you and your employees to the topic so you can all understand more about safe work practices, what the law states in regards to staying safe at work and suitable control measures.
We offer a full range of Ofqual regulated Confined Space qualifications from City & Guilds,
- City & Guilds 6160-02 - Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces ( 2 days) *
- City & Guilds 6160-03 - Level 2 Award in Working in High Risk Confined Spaces ( 3 days) *
- City & Guilds 6160-08 - Level 3 Award in Working as a Member of a Rescue and Recovery Team in Confined Space (4 days) *
- * Date shown is day 1 and days run consecutively for example 6160-02 Tues/Wed or 6150-03 Tues/Wed/Thurs or 6160-08 Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri
We are also able to offer in-house certified and bespoke variations to match your exact needs. Our trainers do not just teach the subject, they routinely work in the sector too.
Who should attend this course?
Our Confined Space Training course is suitable for anyone whose work requires them to enter, and work in, a confined space. This includes employees, managers, rescuers and supervisors. A confined space is any area that is substantially closed off or enclosed and where there are potential risks to health and safety from hazardous conditions or substances.
Why should you have confined space training?
Our confined space training course is designed as an introduction to working safely and effectively in confined spaces, so if you or your employees are required to work under such conditions, then regular training is recommended.
Duration: 2 or 4 days
Start Time: 8am
Training can be delivered at your premises, however, additional costs may apply.
To enable the student, by completion of the course, to demonstrate knowledge of the Confined Space Regulations 1997, use of and relevant procedures relating to using Escape Breathing Apparatus and fully contained Breathing Apparatus.
On completion of the course the student will be able to demonstrate:-
- Permits to Work
- The knowledge to recognise a Confined Space
- Understanding of associated hazards
- Health & Hygiene awareness
- A knowledge of atmospheric measuring instruments
- Use of Tripods and Winches
- Knowledge of Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Donning and Doffing Procedures
- Dangers of Confined Spaces and relevant laws
- Safe Systems of Work
- Emergency procedures
CITB / City & Guilds Training - City & Guilds Confined Space - 6160-09 Med/ 6160-03 High / 6160-08 Rescue Course Dates
|London/Essex||0||Confined Space Medium Risk 12th 13th June||£425.00||Call to book.|
|London/Essex||0||Confined Space Medium Risk 19th 20th June||£425.00||Call to book.|
|London/Essex||0||2 day course - Refreshments included, please bring your own lunch||£425.00||Call to book.|