ASBESTOS - Awareness
UKATA - Asbestos Awareness Training
Asbestos Awareness Training is essential for any employees whose work has the potential to expose them to asbestos. Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012) puts a requirement on employers to ensure that their staff have undergone suitable Asbestos Training
The purpose of this particular UKATA approved asbestos course is to make workers aware of the potential dangers and the procedures they must follow if they are working with asbestos.
Looking at the properties of asbestos, its effects on the health of those who work with and around it on a regular basis, as well as the types and uses of the material, the UKATA Asbestos Awareness Training programme is a must for ensuring risk prevention.
Upon completing the training, candidates will receive the UKATA registered Asbestos Awareness Training Certificate, which is valid for 1 year.
- Insight into the dangers of working with and around asbestos
- Training in risk prevention surrounding asbestos, to ensure that all employees are kept safe within your workplace
- Overview of emergency procedures should asbestos fibres be released into the workplace in an uncontrolled manner
- The properties of Asbestos and its effects on health – (specific attention is paid to the increased chance of lung cancer to those workers who smoke)
- The types used and likely occurrence of Asbestos and ACMs in buildings and plant
- The general procedures to be followed when dealing with an emergency in the event of the uncontrolled release of Asbestos dust in the workplace
- How to avoid the risks from Asbestos
Health and Safety Training Courses - UKATA - ASBESTOS - Awareness Course Dates
08.00 (Induction 07.45)
|WOLVERHAMPTON||10||Half Day course, please call for details 0333 666 1881||£99.00||Call to book.|